Hardware-softaware complex (Hsc) "М-структура" intended for
- metallographic research of metals' and alloys' micro and macrostructure.
- digitating images (digital photos) of micro and macrostructures.
- storing, updating, editing of the photos and metals' and alloys' structure descriptions in the "М-структура" database.
- identification of the microstructure by the formalized features, using the image collection in the "М-структура" database.
- selection of the collections of microstructures of metals and alloys by their brand, chemical compound, processing, typical sructure forming components, verbal portrait, etc, and by any combination of these signs. The images are received using optical microscopy with different ways of contrast receiving(light backgroung, dark background, polarized light), and also using scanning electron microscopy (contrast in reflected and secondary electrons, chemical compound modification defined by x-ray spectrum analysis.
- digitating previously received photos (positive and negative) and adding them in the database.